or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
It is the most dangerous and loving cause in the universe: rescuing sinners from eternal suffering and bringing them into the eternal joy of relationship with Jesus.
Jesus himself said that for every person who does not believe, the wrath of God remains on him (John 3:36). And for the peoples of the world who have no access to the gospel, the wrath of God does just that. World missions is the marvelous venture of crossing cultures to rescue unreached peoples from eternal suffering, renovate their broken lives, and see them reflect God's glory through joy in Christ.
There is no better reason to lose your life and no greater way to live it.
Cross captures, for a new generation, this great summons to the unreached and unengaged peoples of the world. Inspired by the inaugural Cross student missions conference, this book includes contributions from John Piper, David, Platt, Matt Chandler, Thabiti Anyabwile, Kevin DeYoung, D. A. Carson, and more.
|Title: Cross: Unrivaled Christ, Unstoppable Gospel, Unreached Peoples, Unending Joy - eBook|
By: John Piper, David Mathis
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Books
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW75602EB
John Piper is founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and chancellor for Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For 33 years, he pastored Bethlehem Baptist Church. He is author of more than fifty books, including Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missiology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.