Unraveling Revelation: Stepping into Seven Rooms of Insight - eBook
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2018
The book of Revelation is confusing to most Christians, but it is God's great desire to reveal its meaning to every believer. The Bible even promises blessing to all who read this book. To guide you through the dense symbolism and evocative visions of Revelation, acclaimed and beloved Bible teacher Marilyn Hickey goes chapter by chapter through this fascinating book of the Bible in her new workbook. You will be blessed by…
- A step-by-step tour of the seven "rooms" in Revelationthe seven main events and places.
- Hickeys easy-to-understand teaching on the rapture, the tribulation, and the millennium.
- Biblical answers for end-times questions on Armageddon and the Antichrist.
- Note-taking space to answer questions and interact with Hickeys teachings.
Marilyn Hickey is founder and president of Marilyn Hickey Ministries, which has international outreach via television, satellite, books, CDs, DVDs, and crusades. She has established an international program of Bible and food distribution and founded a two-year Bible college called Word to the World. Marilyn, along with her late husband, founded the Orchard Road Christian Center in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible