In an era in which sexual sin is destroying marriages and families, toppling government leaders, causing rampant STDs among a generation, ravaging entire nations through AIDS, and inviting God's judgment on nations, Unmasked
is a book with a revelation that could change our very culture.
- God's gift of sexuality
- the heart of a woman
- God's true design for men and women
- A Father's role in protecting his daughters and training his sons
- The worship of sex that threatens nations with God's judgment
- the church's mandate in a culture that worships sex
Revelation that offers...
- Release to women as they recognize the lies of the culture that have affected them and discover the joy of walking in true beauty as a pure daughter of the King
- A challenge to men to rise up to be protectors instead of predators
- A call to pastors and leaders to identify, confront, and tear down the worship of the sex gods in the culture and create a culture in the church to train God's people in purity and his ways in relationships
- Hope to a nation deserving of God's judgment because of the shedding of innocent blood