Unlocking the Last Days: A Guide to the Book of Revelation and the End Times - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2011
The very title of the last book of the Bible means "unveiling." Yet this mysterious and confusing book seems to do anything but unveil, especially when we read it on our own. Unlocking the Last Days takes readers through key parts of this misunderstood book, using a verse-by-verse approach that clearly communicates God's truth, warnings, and promises. Both Bible teachers and students will find this book a welcome aid to understanding an intriguing piece of the Scriptures.
Jeff Lasseigne has been the assistant pastor at Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside, California, serving under senior pastor Greg Laurie, since 1989. In addition to his administrative duties, Jeff teaches the midweek Bible study and helps to oversee leadership training. Jeff's previous book is Highway 66, an overview of the 66 books of the Bible. Jeff, a lifelong resident of Riverside, has three adult children and six grandchildren, with his wife Lorraine.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology