Unleashing the Power of Rubber Bands: Lessons in Non-Linear Leadership - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Consultant, coach, and columnist Nancy Ortberg offers an insightful look at the qualities, attributes, and practices that turn ordinary leaders into extraordinary ones! Her unique perspective on vision casting; managing tensions; nurturing healthy conflict; motivating others; and fostering creativity, passion, and trust will bring out the best in even the most seasoned leaders. 256 pages, hardcover from Tyndale.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
|Publication Date: 2008|
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Dan King5 Stars Out Of 5September 5, 2008Dan KingThis book offers a unique insight into the world of leadership. I have found chapter after chapter not only to be full of valuable insights, but also quite challenging to me in my own leadership experiences. Ortberg's work stays away from providing a step-by-step checklist that tells us how to be a better leader, but rather uses story to illustrate and inspire greatness. As I read the book, I can easily identify with the stories and people involved. I regularly find myself wrapped up in these experiences, and walk away better for having "been there." I strongly recommend this book for everyone who wants to fulfill their God-given responsibility to lead others.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational