- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
• Chapter 1: To cross the great unknown to harvest love is a challenge we
• Chapter 8: You cannot close your heart, ignore the hurting world around
you, and be content with life.
• Chapter 32: Love is real. The question is whether we are real enough to
• Chapter 21: We hide inside shells of denials and go under shades of lies
to avoid the piercing rays of truth.
• Chapter 6: To share love in the arena of life, you open the vault of your
heart and disburse gems polished by God.
• Chapter 11: Regret robs your life. It is a thief you allow to rummage your
soul and steals the precious life you have been given.
• Chapter 27: In the face of adversity, you are forced to define yourself.
You are given a chance to show your essence. The depth of your heart
exposed and the size of your faith revealed.
• Chapter 2: Love binds feelings on the solid rock of faith and ties passion
within the sacrificial cord of promise.
• Chapter 34: Life grows cold when you do not put ideas in the furnace
of adversity. When you tarry, dreams become wavering titillations of the
soul, and aspirations turn into useless trinkets of the mind.
• Chapter 16: When we fail to follow God, we drift in a sea of confusion,
struggle in the field of opportunity, and wither in the garden of life.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference