The Late Great United States: What Bible Prophecy Reveals About America's Last Days - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2009
America's Last Days provides a comprehensive look into America's place in Bible Prophecy. It begins by laying out some key current events that strikingly foreshadow the end times, including the Israel-Hezbollah war, Iran crisis, and the North Korea nukes. The book then delves into the "America question," the real question that's on the mind of millions of people. Hitchcock presents various Bible passages where some Bible prophecy experts have suggested a reference to America. However, he concludes that America is not mentioned in the Bible. The rest of the book lays out a biblical scenario to support the notion that America will experience some cataclysmic fall in the end times and investigates the various ways this could logically occur in today's environment. America's Last Days finally builds the case that, though America is strangely missing from the pages of Scripture, a greater kingdom is coming of which all be Christians can be a part.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy >> Hermeneutics/Exegesis
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events