Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
An all-in-one planner helpful to both the music director and pastor to plan worship services. Covering every Sunday and holy days of the year, the 2016-2017 United Methodist Music & Worship Planner is lectionary based with an abundance of resources at your fingertips. NRSV edition.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2016|
More Songs for Praise & Worship: Christmas, Worship PlannerVarious AuthorsWord Entertainment Inc / 2016 / Songbook$33.49 Retail:
$54.95Save 39% ($21.46)
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, The United Methodist Music and Worship Planner 20162017 is lectionary-based and places at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to United Methodist worship resources: The United Methodist Hymnal, The Faith We Sing, Worship & Song, The United Methodist Book of Worship, and The Africana Hymnal.
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings using the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible.
- Reproducible worship planning forms.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.