- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Best used by a worship planning team, but also suitable for sole worship planners, The United Methodist Music & Worship Planner for the 2017-2018 liturgical year is an all-in-one resource with suggestions for congregational songs, choir selections, prayers, solos, and visuals. It also includes reproducible worship planning forms and resources for holidays and special days.
Note: It includes the complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings using the CEB Version of the Bible.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, The United Methodist Music and Worship Planner 2017 - 2018 is lectionary-based and places at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to United Methodist worship resources: The United Methodist Hymnal, The Faith We Sing, Worship & Song, The United Methodist Book of Worship, and The Africana Hymnal.
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings using the Common English Bible Translation.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.