Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2010|
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
What is a United Methodist?Abingdon Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)
Three Simple Rules for Following Jesus: A Six-Week Study for ChildrenRueben JobAbingdon Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
United Methodist Questions, United Methodist Answers: Exploring Christian FaithF. Belton Joyner Jr.Westminster John Knox Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$14.00Save 18% ($2.51)
The Torchlighters Series: The John Wesley Story, DVDVision Video / 2014 / DVD$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
1. Short-term study with 6 sessions.
2. Teacher book with reproducible student handouts.
3. A brief overview of the history and beliefs of the United Methodist Church.
1. Introduces tweens to people and beliefs of the United
2. Prepares tweens in the United Methodist Church for
3. Looks at some of the things that are unique about the United Methodist Church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources