Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1997
In this fourth edition, the bibliographies define the basic resources for students and instructors of seminary-level courses in United Methodist history, doctrine, and polity, as determined by the Advisory Committee of the Division of Ordained Ministry of the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the United Methodist Church.
This essential, completely updated reference tool provides basic bibliographies for students of the Methodist movement and Wesleyan heritage. It identifies standard texts with emphasis on the best modern critical interpretations available. Materials are arranged topically, each entry carrying an item number, with an index for cross-referencing.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Academic >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Books >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions