Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|1. Uninvited - Ch. 3||Lysa TerKeurst||N/A||Album Only|
In Uninvited, Lysa shares honestly from her own struggles with rejection and gives readers concrete truths to combat the lies our old Enemy hurls our way. You can stop feeling left out, because even when you are overlooked by others, you are handpicked by God. You can change your tendencies to either fall apart or control the actions of others by adopting healthy ways to process your hurt. You are designed for a love without limits, a love that will never let go.
Unabridged MP3-CD; approximately 5 hours 28 minutes; 1 MP3-CD; performed by Ginny Welsh.
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2016
Overload: How To Unplug, Unwind, And Unleash Yourself From The Pressure Of Stress, CDJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2016 / Compact disc$17.99 Retail:
$24.00Save 25% ($6.01)
Happiness Is a Choice: New Ways to Enhance Joy and Meaning in Your Life Unabridged Audiobook on CDFrank Minirth M.D., Paul Meier M.D.christianaudio / 2013 / Compact disc$13.49 Retail:
$21.98Save 39% ($8.49)
Found: God's Peace: Experience True Freedom from Anxiety in Every Circumstance - unabridged audiobook on CDJohn MacArthurchristianaudio / 2015 / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
The enemy wants us to feel rejected…left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection—from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.