Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
The Message//REMIX Solo: An Uncommon Devotional, Breast Cancer Awareness, Pink EditionEugene H. Peterson, Jan Johnson, Katie Peckham, J.R. BriggsNavPress / 2009 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
A Reason for Hope: Gaining Strength for Your Fight Against CancerMichael S. BarryDavid C. Cook / 2004 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$12.99Save 77% ($10.00)
StrimeLiberty Hill, TXAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5God's Promises relating to CancerAugust 7, 2013StrimeLiberty Hill, TXAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have known the author of this little book since the early 70's. I know her heart for God. When I was diagnosed with cancer about 6 years ago, she sent me a copy of her book. It was so helpful in keeping my eyes and heart turned to the Lord during that time; I have since bought more copies than I can count to give to friends, friends of friends, and family who are diagnosed with cancer. Although Jeana is a survivor of breast cancer, the book is applicable to any type of cancer. The list of Biblical promises is a special treasure!
GrandmaJackson, MSAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great bookNovember 3, 2011GrandmaJackson, MSAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was really good! I especially liked that it was short and easy to read in one sitting - which can be important to a breast cancer survivor who is already feeling overwhelmed. The book was encouraging and offered genuine hope and evidence of healing through the author's personal account of her journey - just what any woman dealing with breast cancer needs to read!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.