- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum×
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Lysa Terkeurst teaches participants how to process emotions and resolve conflicts in ways that lead to a much more peaceful life.
Lysa TerKeurst admits that she, like most women, has experiences where others bump into her "happy" causing her to come emotionally unglued. What do we often do with our raw emotions? We stuff, we explode, or react somewhere in between. Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Her answer is yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa shows you how.
Filled with gut-honest personal examples and Biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to know with confidence how to:
- Resolve conflict in your important relationships
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between
- And how to gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control
- Grace for the Unglued
- Freedom for the Unglued
- Four Kinds of Unglued
- A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
- Lingering Words for the Unglued
- Imperfect Progress for the Unglued
Designed for use with the Unglued Video Study (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
MarcellaFairview Heights, ILAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Thanks, I needed help in this area for years!January 6, 2014MarcellaFairview Heights, ILAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As a mother there are moments when I lose my cool. Finally, someone has addressed the emotion anger. Thanks, I needed help in this area for years!
min618ILAge: 35-44Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Didn't like the study guideNovember 13, 2013min618ILAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1Our group has truly enjoyed the Unglued book and DVD. The book is written in the usual Lysa style, with truth and wisdom wrapped up in humor and honesty. But the study guide was a disappointment to us. No one really wanted to say it, but it finally came out that we were skipping questions and not really using the book. We love the book and find new insights each lesson. I'd use the money from the study guide to buy another book and give it to a friend.
SandyIndianaAge: Over 65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Material was confusing, not interesting.August 14, 2013SandyIndianaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Our Small Group did not really like this material.
jan1canadaAge: 55-65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5frustratedMarch 7, 2013jan1canadaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Our women's group loves the Unglued book and we get so much conversation and growth from it. We have all been disappointed in this participants guide. It is far more complicated than it needs to be....even confusing... We wish we hadn't ordered it for all our women.
PattyMcComb, MSAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 8, 2013PattyMcComb, MSAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wow!! I think Lysa was in my head when she wrote this. She gives practical ideas of ways that we can handle tough situations with out coming "UNGLUED".
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides