Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Kevin Max knows what it's like to not fit in, to make mistakes, to be seen as "out there" by some people in the church. In his years on the road, he has come into contact with thousands of young Christians and seekers who identify with that experience. In Unfinished Work, Kevin offers honest encouragement to Christians struggling to be real and live the life they were called to live. He illustrates his ideas with fascinating stories from his life as a musician, complemented by behind-the-scenes photographs from his own collection.
Through Unfinished Work, readers will learn to find their strength and meaning in God alone, and they will see themselves as the unique and creative individuals God made them to be.
Becky5 Stars Out Of 5April 3, 2002BeckyIf you love authors like C.S. Lewis, or J.R.R. Tolkien, then you should definitely get this. It's inspiring. Kevin Max is not just a great singer, he's an amazing writer. There is no doubt in my mind why you shouldn't get it. :)
Bakerkristen5 Stars Out Of 5January 26, 2002BakerkristenI would recommend this book to anyone who has ever wanted to live outside the box. Inspiring and honest, Unfinished Work and its counterpart cd Stereotype Be can go hand in hand, or separate, for a truly inspiring experience indeed...
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living