Soul Unfinished: Finding Happiness, Taking Risks, and Trusting God as We Grow Older - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2012
How do we live to our fullest potential in the last quarter of life? With careers winding down, and children having long ago left home, we are faced sometimes for the first time in our ever-productive lives with the most basic questions. What is most important? What is the essence of my life? Soul Unfinished offers wise advice for such times, offering an opportunity to make the most of the last quarter of a good life. "There is a warm and confident practicality in Atwell's teaching. He is the grandparent one always wanted, and the fellow adventurer who understands." Emilie Griffin, author of Turning, Clinging, and Doors into Prayer, from the foreword
Robert Atwell was chaplain of Trinity College, Cambridge from 1981-87, after which he spent ten years as a Benedictine monk, followed by another decade being vicar to a parish in London's trendy Primrose Hill. In 2008, he was elected the bishop of Stockport in the southeast of England, near the border with Wales. He will turn sixty in 2014.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging