* Is baggage from the past keeping you from moving into the future? Let Cooper help you jettison the old and embrace the new! Empowering you to identify problem areas, he shows how to overcome anger, resentment, poor self-image, fear, and other negative thought patterns so you can live the life God wants for you. 240 pages, softcover from Charisma.
Move beyond your past into the future God has for you.
Jesus said, I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly.” But one of the things that can prevent you from a living this abundant life today is yesterday’s unfinished business. As much as we may want to live in the present, the past often influences us in ways we don’t even realize.
Unfinished Business helps you identify the areas in your life where you’ve become stuck and then overcome the issues that are keeping you there, including attitudes and thought patterns such as:
· Anger, resentment, hurt feelings, stereotypes, and prejudices
· Failures, poor decisions, and mistakes
· Perfectionism, poor self-image, and feelings of inadequacy
· Disappointment and unfulfilled dreams
· Worry, fear, and anxiety
You will never be ready for a new experience if you are dragging your old feelings around with you. It’s time to move forward and experience the life that God has waiting for you.
David Cooper, LPC, is the pastor of the 11,000 member Mount Paran Church, a licensed therapist and the author of thirteen books. He holds a BA in psychology, an MEd in counseling, and a doctorate of ministry. He and his wife also conduct marriage and leadership conferences and have two children.