- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Few women are better at communicating contagious enthusiasm for the truths of Scripture than bestselling author Karol Ladd. Exploring 1 John with her readers, Karol puts her finger on the longing for faithful and fulfilling love that's deep inside every woman's heart.
Step by step, Karol helps her readers understand what happens when they embrace the truth of God's love:
- They can experience His joy, strength, and comfort in daily life.
- They are transformed, because His love changes the way they see themselves.
- They begin to think differently about their circumstances and the people in their life.
- They can express His love to others through their words and actions, shining His light in dark places.
As readers see the apostle John's picture of how God is Light, Love, and Life, they will experience how He gives meaning to their existence, victory over their discouragements, and hope to the world.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5Very educational and also easy to understandAugust 3, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am a big fan of the author of this book, Karol Ladd. Her other books have made a difference in so many lives that I was really looking forward to reading this study book. The subtitle to the book is A Woman's Walk Through First John.
This book is great for learning about the characteristics of the Lord and how much He loves us. Learning about all the Lord is and how much He loves you will change your life. Understanding this love will help you in your day to day life and especially with feeling accepted for who you are. Understanding the love of the Lord will help build your relationship with Him and therefore help you in your other relationships.
I found this whole book to be very practical and easy to read. There are discussion questions at the end that are very helpful in making this study personal. I thought they were very thought provoking. I also liked the section on memorizing scripture. The best idea was how to draw pictures of what the verse is saying to you so when you start to quote the verse you will see the picture and remember the words of the verse.
I gave this book 5/5 stars because it was educational, easy to read, and will be a real encouragement for any woman who reads it!
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues