Unexpected Jesus, The: The Truth Behind His Biblical Names - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Everyone has an opinion of who Jesus is. Some have a strong opinion and say he was just a man; others have a strong opinion and say he was divine, and still others could care less either way. Many religions also have a view of who Jesus was. Books like The Da Vinci Code propose that Jesus was only a man, yet say his descendants would have been important. Those for and against have often resorted to name-calling, but in the Bible Jesus was both called by, and gave himself, unusual names. Noted theologian R. C. Sproul, seeks to enlighten us by investigating what those names actually mean. The first section of this book deals with who is Jesus and the second part deals with what the Bible says Jesus did and some of the ways we have benefited from his actions.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2011
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies >> Historical Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology