- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
MY UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
[Beating the Odds to Become a Walking Miracle]
By Pastor G. Lee McClanathan
Every person deals with “unexpected journeys”. They are never welcome, they just show up. Such journeys can include the following issues: health, finances, relationships, employment, retirement, grief, church.
Pastor Lee’s unexpected journey was a health issue (stroke, heart attack, seizures, auto-immune disorder). He was not expected to live, but did.
It meant loss of career, and the beginning of a “new normal”.
In the process he developed a winning strategy. He says he had to make some choices… “Would I GIVE UP or GROW UP? ; Be BITTER or BETTER?;
Choose to be a WHINER or a WINNER?”
He believes that if he and most of the Bible characters we meet in God’s Word can beat the odds… then we can do it too.
Lee desires to be a “difference-maker”, believing “God isn’t finished with him yet”. Friend, just as God has a unique purpose and plan for Lee, He has a plan and purpose for you! So with eyes wide open… trust God for your “unexpected journeys”. When you’re down and out for the ten count,
He can RAISE YOU UP, because our God is an AWESOME GOD! You too can find victory even while walking in the valley of the shadow of death.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns