- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
“I’m so sorry, but we have to let you go.” These words cause panic, depression, and pessimism, while a successful job search requires focus, effective goal setting, and a solid action plan. In I Am An Unemployed Christian… Now What Do I Do?, a corporate executive and leadership coach shares a comprehensive, step-by-step workbook that provides practical tools for methodically reestablishing employment.
Wayne L. Anderson, Ken Brown and Thomas H. Cross rely on their experiences to teach you how to successfully search for a job and learn more about yourself in the process. Through Anderson’s methods job seekers will gain an understanding of personal values; realize their strengths, weaknesses, and skills; and learn interview mechanics. Brown and Cross provide the spiritual foundation you will need to achieve the success you desire.
The techniques offered in I Am An Unemployed Christian… Now What Do I Do? will help readers identify and act on positions in visible and hidden job markets, build self-esteem, sell their skills and strengths in an interview, and ultimately, land a dream job.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction