Understanding Your Blessings in Christ: Ephesians
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Beloved Bible teacher and bestselling author Elizabeth George explores the book of Ephesians in this engaging addition to her popular A Woman After God's Own Heart® Bible study series (nearly 400,000 copies sold).
What spiritual riches does every believer possess as a child of God? And how can women make use of those resources in their lives? Elizabeth leads women to a deeper appreciation and understanding of what they possess in Christ by sharing...
- the spiritual blessings God has given each of us
- the keys to becoming spiritually strong
- the divine design for a fulfilling relationships
- the spiritual armor that protects us in life's battles
This Bible study makes the quest for spiritual maturity an exciting, practical, and inspirational journey.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
HisChildJacksonville, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Spiritually Rich Bible Study for Women's Growth!April 9, 2014HisChildJacksonville, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've just finished leading a small group of women in this Bible Study in our church. The result? Every one of us loved completing this study on the book of Ephesians!! We especially liked the convenient size of the book to carry around and work in, liked having the NKJV scriptures provided right in the book to mark up or highlight in discussions, and appreciated her depth of teaching & questions to complete in homework. Elizabeth George has an anointing with her ability to rightly divide the Word on each verse within the 6 chapters of Ephesians to daily apply in life, especially for us women. It was fulfilling to study the entire Epistle of Paul, verse by verse and brought us closer together in deep discussions.
We completed this study in 6 weeks (within 7 meetings), dividing up the 25 homework sections into 5 discussions per week. It was a rather fast pace for such rich material. I would have liked to take more time, but everyone was fine with the format and time, getting finished before Easter.
Now the Bible Study ladies have asked for another one of Elizabeth George's Bible Studies as they feel they've received wisdom and understanding of their spiritual inheritance and can apply more wisdom learned in this in-depth and joyful study of the Church Age of Grace. It's so important for us Christians to know and appreciate our spiritual blessings received in Christ Jesus!
SharonKAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2013SharonKAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5I found the book to be of good quality. We have just started the class and have only had one session. The ladies responded very well with discussion on how this related to our lives.
KathyAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Very GoodSeptember 16, 2013KathyAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is a good study for all of our study members no matter where there walk is with the Lord.
nerm27Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 7, 2013nerm27Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5it is very useful for bible study. While i finished Chapter one only, but I found new ideas.
PattyNew HampsireAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very informative and helpfullNovember 8, 2011PattyNew HampsireAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Ladies are enjoying this Study very much. We just finished Putting on a Gentle & Quiet Spirit by Elizabeth George. Looking forward to more. It is very helpful that the books are delivered soo quickly and at a good price.
Q: Does this study in Ephesians have a study guide or is it included in the one book? The book I'm referring to is by Elizabeth George
This books includes questions and space to record your answers.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum