Understanding the End Times - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
Understanding the End Times was never intended to be a book describing world conditions to predict the closeness of the appearing of Jesus for His Church. Many books have come and gone written with the purpose of comparing world events to scriptures about end times and Jesus' return. However, this book was not; it was designed to provide a Bible understanding of God's plan for the ages by weaving together the prophecies of the Old and New Testaments. It was also designed to describe the situations and events that will exist on earth at the time of the culmination of all things. For these reasons this book should be timeless. This book will challenge you to open your heart to the Word of God and your eyes to what is happening in the world. The atmosphere is lining up like never before, spiritually, morally, politically, economically, in every way. Don't let your heart fail for fear of what is coming on mankind and the world. Instead, look up in faith and anticipation. Your redemption is closer than ever!
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology