Add To Cart
Understanding Religious Ethics
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 280
|Publication Date: 2010|
This accessible introduction to religious ethics focuses on themajor forms of moral reasoning encompassing the three‘Abrahamic’ religions: Judaism, Christianity, andIslam.
- Draws on a range of moral issues, such as examples arisingfrom friendship, marriage, homosexuality, lying, forgivenessand its limits, the death penalty, the environment, warfare, andthe meaning of work, career, and vocation
- Looks at both ethical reasoning and importantly, howthat reasoning reveals insights into a religious tradition
- Investigates the resources available to address common problemsconfronting Abrahamic faiths, and how each faith explains anddefends its moral viewpoints
- Offering concrete topics for interfaith discussions, this is atimely and insightful introduction to a fast-growing field ofinterest
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲