- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Authentic Girlfriends: Real Women Finding Real Faith - eBookMary SnyderNew Hope Publishers / 2014 / ePub$6.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)
Knowing God's Word: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$4.994 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's Word - eBookJen HatmakerNavPress / 2014 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
Living a Life of Balance: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$5.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in their fourth series of popular topical study guides. Titles include:
- Receiving God's Goodness
- Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy
- Contagious Joy
- Understanding Purpose
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study, a leader's guide for small groups, and a special take-home reminder for each week's lesson.
Carolyn Custis James (MA, Biblical Studies) travels extensively as a popular speaker for women's conferences, churches, colleges, seminaries, and other Christian organizations. Her ministry organization, WhitbyForum, promotes thoughtful biblical discussion to help men and women serve God together. Carolyn founded and is president of the Synergy Womens Network. She is a consulting editor for Zondervan's Exegetical Commentary Series on the New Testament and author of When Life and Beliefs Collide and Lost Women of the Bible. Carolyn and her husband live in Sellersville, Pennsylvania. They have one grown daughter.
LucyManassas, VAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study materials for small group of womenOctober 1, 2012LucyManassas, VAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Good reading for elderly people who are unable to grasp many concepts at once. Provides good food for thought via the questions.
TaynorToledoAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Easy to facilitate, learn and applyMarch 21, 2011TaynorToledoAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an awesome study guide for anyone living day to day looking for that "purpose." It let us know we are living it.. as long as we are living in surrender and obediance to God's Word...
Peggy Schaeffer5 Stars Out Of 5February 12, 2010Peggy SchaefferVery impressed with the speed at which CBD delivered product. The women at church were pleased with the book.
Rebecca Coyne5 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2009Rebecca CoyneI really enjoyed working through this book. A few new ideas gave me pause for thought.
Michele Panicucci5 Stars Out Of 5October 13, 2007Michele PanicucciGreat for your women's small group! Thought provoking questions lend an opportunity to share your life and faith with others. Easy to follow format with a leader's guide included.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum