Email me when this product is available.
Understanding Bible Mysteries: Examining 13 Christian Myths and Half Truths - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2012
To know the truth…
Exposing deceptive doctrines and their serious, sometimes even deadly, consequences.
Understanding Bible Mysteries is written for "modern Bereans"those who study the Scriptures with spiritually open mindsto debunk common theological errors or false teachings in todays Church.
And to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:7-8).
Topics comprehensively and biblically discussed include:
- The Rapture
- Sin and sickness
- Demon possession
- Church structure
Leaning on Gods revealed truths rather than human reasoning to find answers to these questions, author Ira Milligan presents thought-provoking and spirit-stirring conclusions that are hard to ignore. Each chapter includes a section of questions and answers to help you further reflect on the various issuesbringing understanding and peace of mind.
Ira Milligan and his wife, Judy, founded Servant Ministries. He teaches and presents seminars including: Dreams and Their Interpretation; Prophets and Personal Prophecy; and Personal Spiritual Warfare. He is the author of several books including Understanding the Dreams You Dream and A Practical Guide to Personal Ministry. Ira and his wife reside in Tioga, Louisiana. They have four children and eleven grandchildren.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Practical Guidelines for Biblical StudiesNovember 30, 2012richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Best-selling author Ira Milligan examines theological tenets frequently misunderstood or misinterpreted in his book "Understanding Bible Mysteries." In his exposition he brings new insight into topics of tithing, the Rapture, predestination, and church structure along with other important issues relevant for today's Christ followers.
Each chapter contains a set of carefully chosen frequently asked questions for further consideration. Milligan challenges the reader to be like the New Testament Bereans, who were commended for their personal study of the Scriptures. He also provides some practical guidelines for studying and interpreting Biblical passages. Comprehensive and Concise.
I found the recommended reading suggestions and the end notes to be an excellent source of material for further reading and study.
Milligan's conclusions add clarity to each of the topics considered. His writing is articulate and authoritative. "Understanding Bible Mysteries" is an excellent resource for every Bible teacher, small group facilitator, and serious Bible student.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Deals & Promotions >> Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Deals & Promotions >> Pre-Order >> Download
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate