Add To Cart
Add To Cart
BROWSE for Missions, Evangelism, & Apologetics
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Get the facts about Islam. In just a few, easy-to-read pages, discover the key information about: Islam, the world's second largest religion; Muhammad, the Prohpet of Islam; the Quran, Islam's holy book; Muslim views on women; the meaning of jihad and its role in terroism; and the place of Palestine in achieving common ground with Islam. Also includes: a glossary of terms related to Islam; a series of Frequently Asked Questions about Islam; and a list of resources for further study.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 7 X 5 (inches)|
A quick but thorough introduction to the culture, history, and practices of the world's second largest religion!
- What Muslims really believe about God, the world, and their place in it
- How Muhammad established a religion that now stretches around the world
- The meaning of Jihad, and how it fits into Islamic teaching
- The role of terrorism in an Islamic worldview
- The place of women in the Muslim world
- Why Palestine continues to be a point of contention with the Muslim people
- How Christians should relate to people from Muslim countries
- 20 recently asked questions about Islam
- Glossary of key terms
- List of resources
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲