Understanding the Culture: A Survey of Social Engagement - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Addressing issues such as gender identity, abortion, technology, and poverty, Dr. Myers challenges readers to ask: How can an authentic Christian worldview provide a compassionate, effective witness in culture today?
Dr. Myers first shows readers what they can learn from Christian historyand why todays issues might not be as new as they seem. Then he takes them through the significant topics that affect them every day, offering biblical ideas for conversing with others in an increasingly hostile culture.
This capstone book to a groundbreaking worldview trilogy equips readers to apply a bold Christian witness to their relationships with loved ones, neighbors, and colleagues.
Over the last 20 years, Dr. Jeff Myers has become one of Americas most respected authorities on Christian worldview, apologetics, and youth leadership development. He is the author of several books and the president of Summit Ministries. In his appearances on Fox News and other programs, Dr. Myers offers humor and insight from a Christian worldview. He holds a doctor of philosophy degree and teaches leadership courses through College Plus and Belhaven University. Dr. Myers and his family live in Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- New Release >> Download