The Big WHY: Understanding Adversity and Transforming Your Troubles Into Triumphs - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2010
Angela Hallam lived a life of grace, service, and joy, yet her life was cut short in a plane crash. Why did this happen? How could God have allowed this to happen? Pastor Walter Hallam explores these questions in The Big WHY? Forty days after Angela's death, Jesus visited Pastor Hallam three times in one night; in each of these three visitations Jesus revealed specific reasons for the Hallams to set aside their grief. Let Pastor Hallam teach you how to go from grief to glory, and let God give you beauty for ashes. If you've ever wondered why bad things happen to good people, this book will give you the answers.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
TxGalTexasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful scripture based information in this bookOctober 29, 2010TxGalTexasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I rarely finish a book and want to read it again but that's how I felt about this book. Pastor Hallam has a wonderful writing style. The Holy Spirit was obviously involved in the writing of this book. It's based on scripture and you will find solid answers to the questions you have been asking over and over. This book was a blessing to me and I recommend it to everyone.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues