Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Bible is the greatest treasure you will ever own, waiting for you to mine its depths and receive all the direction, encouragement, and wisdom it holds. Most people need a little help, though, and Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru), ably fills that role as he uncovers for you the Bible's rich resources for living in today's world. In How Can I Understand the Bible?, Dr. Bright
- reveals the reasons for believing the Bible
- provides insights for understanding its contents
- offers tips on applying its lessons to your life
Included are summaries for each book of the Bible, a one-year Bible reading plan, and help on how to study the Bible for yourself.
Whether you're new to the faith or a more seasoned follower of Christ, How Can I Understand the Bible? will help you dig deeper into the book God wrote, an adventure that may just change your life.
Bill Bright founded Campus Crusade for Christ and spent more than 50 years leading the world’s largest Christian ministry. He was a bestselling author of more than 100 books and booklets, including The Four Spiritual Laws, the most widely disseminated religious booklet in history, and produced the JESUS film, which has since been viewed by more than 5.1 billion people in 234 countries, making it the most widely viewed film in history.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living