Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
- Awaken you from dullness to the glory of our salvation
- Teach us the truth about trials
- Help us to recognize the devil's taunts and tactics
- Show us the secret for a Spirit-empowered life
- Illustrate the distinctions between deceivers and true believers
Vendor: Word For Today
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.50 X 1.00 (inches)|
Dare to be a Daniel: Women's Bible Studies in the Books of Haggai and Daniel, DVDCheryl BrodersenWord For Today / 2006 / DVD$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$39.99Save 13% ($5.00)
Carol5 Stars Out Of 5February 21, 2010CarolThese are just the messages I needed to hear. They have helped tremendously as we live through the trial of a child diagnosed with cancer. I've been listening to this set over and over when I'm at the hospital visiting our son. Cheryl's messages on 1 Peter have helped me through some very tough days.
Marjorie Bernakevitch5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2009Marjorie BernakevitchThis material is excellent. What a Jewel of teaching on Peter and Jude. It is easy to listen to, with humor and wisdom throughout the presentation.
Joyce5 Stars Out Of 5June 25, 2008JoyceThis is another great DVD/MP3 set. It even comes with lessons you can print out for your personal study time or even a group bible study. I first purchased the Dare to be a Daniel DVD/Mp3 set with Cheryl Brodersen and was so blessed I had to buy this one as well.
Q: How long is each of the 19 DVD sessions in the 1st Peter/Jude study?
Each session is 45 to 60 minutes long.
Q: How long is the section on 1 Peter as opposed to all 19 weeks as we go on school terms of around 10 weeks.
1 Peter is 16 session; Jude is 3 sessions; each session is approximately 1 hour in length.
Q: Is there daily homework? And if so, how much?
There is homework that can be done on a daily basis. It is in the format of question and answer (the answers are found in Scripture), and there is enough homework to encourage growth each day in between group sessions.
Q: Where can I get an example of the questions for study? My bible study group is accustomed to Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur studies where they obtain a membership book for 5 days of homework a week. Are the downloadable questions similar to this format?
Yes, the audio MP3 disc contains downloadable homework lessons to be used with the study.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life