Under the Rainbow: A mother's experiences of the promises of God - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2013
This is the story of a mother's journey with God through heartache and loss. It reveals with remarkable honesty the disappointment, devastation and anger she feels when not just one, but two, of her three children are born with multiple disabilities. In time Catherine comes to view her family tragedy from a different perspective. She shows us the delights as well as the sorrows of her family life. We get to stand Under the Rainbow with her as she experiences the promises of God, which eventually lead to acceptance and freedom. This book will make you laugh, and it may make you cry, but ultimately it will reveal to you a God who always keeps His promises.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues