- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
This book is one more sign of a fresh movement in the church.
author, The Irresistible Revolution
Dillon Burroughs has defended the faith as a writer, speaker, and professor. But when he asked himself how he was helping a homeless guy in his city or a hungry family in Darfur, everything started to unravel. Now, with renewed vision, disarming candor, and deep respect for the church, Burroughs gently leads readers through a reassessment of hot-button topics like these:
- Jesus was a friend of sinners and consumed alcohol. How did that work?
- He also said to love neighbors, sinners, and enemies. Does loving homosexuals fit in there somewhere?
- Why are the odds in America stacked against the success of a traditional marriage?
Burroughs provides a safe place for spiritually minded and culturally savvy people to process their questions and find a more relevant and Christlike faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality