Uncovered: Revealing the Secrets of a Sexy Marriage - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Uncovered: Revealing the Secrets of a Sexy Marriage - eBook|
By: Susie Davis
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2010|
Stock No: WW4324EB
-understand the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of their husbands
-find lasting fulfillment through loving their man
-maintain an enjoyable and stable relationship
-prioritize their marriages
Focusing on areas such as sex, desire, money, dating, and self-image, Davis shows women how a happy and sexually satisfying marriage is not as much work as they might think. Each chapter also includes a section called The Male Room in which married men discuss their feelings about their wives and marriages.
"Wow. Uncovered is just that--honest, open, gut-level talk about putting the sexy back in marriage. This is not simply a book about sex--it's a thoughtful and brave look at making your marriage truly healthy."
--Ronne, married to Brad 13 years
"I loved Susie's practical approach to marriage, the humorous stories, and the insightful comments from real husbands on their real views and needs. This is a fantastic read not only for those struggling in their marriage, but also those who already have a great marriage."
--Joni, married to Kevin 13 years
"Uncovered sparked a fire in me that I didn't even know had gone out. This book has changed my attitude and my approach toward my husband."
--Julie, married to David 14 years
Uncovered shares the secrets of understanding your husband and making your marriage your top priority using biblical wisdom, practical sense, and a bit of feminine charm. With plenty of wit and realistic advice, Susie Davis shows you
- how to get over your naked self and love your body
- what "speed sex" is (hint: it doesn't mean breaking records)
- the importance of letting your husband be a man
- how to move from roommate to playmate
- and much more
Each chapter also includes a top secret section called The Male Room where real married men reveal their true feelings about their wives and marriages.
If you're ready to improve your relationship--and have fun--with the most important person in your life, this is the book for you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce