Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Sound Wisdom
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.125 X .5 (inches)|
S.H.A.P.E.: Finding & Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for LifeErik ReesZondervan / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 45% ($7.70)
- Rise above the opinions of others.
- Discover your untapped potential.
- Rise above past experiences and unearth hidden treasures within.
- Explore the key principles to realizing, exposing, and maximizing your true capacity.
- Reach beyond the expectations of others.
Dr. Myles Munroe is founder, president, and senior pastor of Bahamas Faith Ministries International. He is also founder and chairman of the International Third World Leaders Association and president of International Leadership Training Institute. He is respected internationally as a best-selling author, lecturer, teacher, coach, and leadership mentor. As a speaker, he has empowered many to discover their personal purpose and develop their true potential. He and his wife, Ruth, have two children, Charisa and Myles "Chairo" Jr., and reside in Nassau, the Bahamas.