- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2011
Dare to Be Uncommon: A 4-Week Curriculum Character-Building Challenge, DVDTony DungyTyndale House / 2011 / DVD$22.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 23% ($7.00)
Uncommon: Finding Your Path to Significance, Large PrintTony DungyChristian Large Print / 2011 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$17.99Save 25% ($4.50)
Coach Dungy still passionately believes that there is a different path to significancea path characterized by attitudes, ambitions, and allegiances that are all too rare but uncommonly rewarding. In the New York Times best seller Uncommon, Dungy reveals secrets to achieving significance that he has learned from his remarkable parents, his athletic and coaching career, his mentors, and his walk with God.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
JeannieAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 18, 2013JeannieAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent book for men, women and anyone who is striving to live a life of integrity. It is well written and easy to read. One of the besy books I have read to date.
KitKatDoeCedar Rapids, IAAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Shaping OneÃ¢â¬â¢s Life into Successful SignificanceJuly 9, 2011KitKatDoeCedar Rapids, IAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Uncommon
Finding Your Path to Significance
By Tony Dungy with Nathan Whitaker
Shaping One's Life into Successful Significance
by KitKatDoe 7/9/2011
Tony Dungy's second book, "Uncommon", is a continuance on his teachings of what people, especially young men, need to work on to be successful. Throughout the book, Coach Dungy details traits he has lived and taught that shaped his life. Being a humble man, Coach Dungy wouldn't say these traits made him successful, but in his book, he gives personal experience for each trait, and often refers to his success in football, including his success in coaching the Indianapolis Colts win Super Bowl XLI in 2007. Coach Dungy adds insight into his faith and that the basis for significance must be rooted into a relationship with God. The book is a bit dry in reading in some spots, but is definitely educational in learning to shape one's life into successful significance.
This was a book I reviewed for Tyndale House Publishers.
GerryAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Tony Dungy has great insight for Men.March 2, 2011GerryAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Using the work book for a Men's small group. It is very good to facilitate learning and discussion.
Sid JSlidell, LAAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Truly Special!!!January 31, 2011Sid JSlidell, LAAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Tony Dungy never ceases to amaze me! What an awesome and powerful message to men of all ages and backgrounds!
Brian Trettin5 Stars Out Of 5March 1, 2010Brian TrettinFantastic book...everyone should read. Tony Dungy is the man. This is a book that will open your eyes to leading an UNCOMMON life. If you want to really build your character read this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships >> Sports
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships