Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Unafraid Youth Leader Guide - eBook [ePub]: Living with Courage and Hope - eBook|
By: Adam Hamilton
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Stock No: WW93332EB
In this study, Adam Hamilton explores the most common worries and fears experienced by Americans today. He considers practical steps for overcoming these fears, and reflects upon fear in the light of Scripture and a faith that promises again and again that we don't need to live in fear. We can live with courage and hope.
This Youth Study Book takes the ideas presented in Adam Hamiltons book and interprets them for young people grades 6-12.
Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of The Walk, Simon Peter, Creed, Half Truths, The Call, The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours That Changed the World, John, Revival, Not a Silent Night, Enough, When Christians Get It Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White, all published by Abingdon Press. Learn more about Adam Hamilton at AdamHamilton.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.