Our Ultimate Refuge: Job and the Problem of Suffering - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Where do you turn to for refuge in times of adversity? Chambers, in an honest look at the book of Job, tackles the age-old question, "Why do the righteous suffer?" His insights into the problem of pain will bring hope and encouragement in the midst of hurt and suffering as you discover the positive effects that pain can produce. This thoughtful study also shows how not to deal with those who are suffering. Formerly titled Baffled to Fight Better; updated for language.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2015
Oswald Chambers (1874-1917) is best known for the classic devotional My Utmost for His Highest. Born in Scotland, Chambers had a teaching and preaching ministry that took him as far as the United States and Japan. He died at age forty-three while serving as chaplain to British Commonwealth troops in Egypt during World War I.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Problem of Evil
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Problem of Evil
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality