Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Save yourself trying to track down all the details when they're compiled in one handsome binder; lavishly illustrated with color photo collages, this is a resource you'll rely on as you plan for your wedding day.
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Random House
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 11.8 X 10.4 (inches)|
A Christ-Centered Wedding: Rejoicing in the Gospel on Your Big DayCatherine Strode Parks, Linda StrodeB&H Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
For the first time, the go-to wedding website, The Knot, has compiled all their essential planning toolsand dozens of new ideasinto this beautiful wedding organizer.
Inside you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 color photos of centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• A perforated color swatch page for mixing and matching your own wedding palette
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Ideas for the twenty-first-century bride, including how to use online tools and mobile for maximum convenience
• Pockets for collecting inspiring tearsheets, important contracts, and business cards
• Removable stickers on the front, spine, and back so you can make the binder your own
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer is an indispensable resourceand a lovely keepsake after the meaningful, joyful, and customized celebration youre sure to have.
"The Knot is . . . the most popular wedding site."
- The New York Times
"Hip, informal and humorous, this book includes all the basics of modern matrimony."
- Dallas Morning News
suzan5 Stars Out Of 5The Knot Wedding PlannerJanuary 21, 2016suzanQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Purchased this for our future daughter in law. Beautifully organized binder that covers every wedding detail and has timelines for when things should be accomplished. I highly recommend this for any future bride.