The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling: Year 2001 Edition: Book & CD - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Now even more complete, with updated lists of available resource materials, this manual is your access guide to home schooling- maximizing our family life while providing a quality education for your children. If you're considering homeschooling, this book is a must-read before you decide; and if you've been at it for awhile, it's a fresh perspective, with plenty of tactics for renewing your energy and motivating your kids. With wit and wisdom gleaned from years of experience, Debra Bell sets forth a compelling vision for the joys of home-based learnng and the essential tools for success. The CD-ROM contains the complete text of the book, plus website links and a search engine.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download