- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2009
It's a bold title: The Ultimate Proof of Creation - But is there such a thing? There are many books that contain seemingly powerful arguments for biblical creation. But is there an ultimate proof of creation? There is an argument for creation that is powerful, conclusive, and has no true rebuttal. As such, it is an irrefutable argument - an "ultimate proof " of the Christian worldview biblical creation. Master the method outlined in the following chapters, and you will be able to defend Christianity against all opposition.
- Learn how to apply the ultimate proof in dialogues with evolutionists, how to spot logical fallacies, and biblical examples of defending the faith
- Discover the nature of scientific evidence and its proper role in the origins debate
- Details how to address theistic evolution, "day age" creationism, and other compromised positions of biblical creationism
- An exceptional book for pastors, ministry leaders, seminary attendees, and students of religion and philosophy
This book is a complete guide to defending the Christian faith, emphasizing the defense of the Genesis account of creation, built on techniques that have been developed over many years and presentations. They are not difficult to apply when you learn how to do it properly. Ready to move beyond the circular arguments? It is time to get to the real heart of the issue and rationally resolve the origins debate. It is time to discover The Ultimate Proof of Creation.
Dr. Jason Lisle is a research scientist, speaker, and planetarium director for Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum. He holds bachelor of science degrees in physics and astronomy from Ohio Wesleyan University, as well as a masters and PhD in Astro-physics from the University of Colorado in Boulder. As a creation scientist Dr. Lisle effectively communicates a broad range of topics from in-depth presentations of distant starlight, Einstein's relativity, and problems with the big bang to topics from astronomy and general science to apologetics and dinosaurs. Dr. Lisle has authored a number of books which include: Taking Back Astronomy, The Ultimate Proof of Creation, Old-Earth Creationism on Trial, and his brand new title releasing in April 2012 The Stargazers Guide to the Night Sky.
The Seeking DiscipleLexington, SCAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The Importance of Presuppositionalism in ApologeticsDecember 28, 2014The Seeking DiscipleLexington, SCAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent book by Dr. Jason Lisle that not only explores the creation of God and shows that God created all things by His power but also Dr. Lisle teaches the reader how to use the presuppositions of atheists and evolutionists to show their fallacies in their logic. Dr. Lisle teaches the reader how it is simply not enough to show the evidences for creation that confirm the Word of God, the Bible, but he shows how the minds of unbelievers are blinded to the truth (2 Corinthians 4:3-4). As Romans 1:18-21 teaches, all people know God exists and that He created all things but they refuse to come to Him and submit to Him because they love their sins.
I highly recommend this book if you love apologetics, presuppositionalism, and defending the gospel against the lies of unbelievers.
Eric SmithRochester, NYAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Essential Apologetics MaterialJuly 30, 2011Eric SmithRochester, NYAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Jason Lisle's book is a must have for all believers if they want help in defending the faith. The Bible is the ultimate, absolute truth and this book by Mr. Lisle shows us this while at the same time showing the illogic of other worldviews. Jason demonstrates how you expose their illogic, counter it with the logic of God's truth, and encourages the believer that what they believe is not a blind hope, but a sure foundation. I've been blessed by the teachings of this book because it only reaffrims the awesome truth of the most excellent book in the world, the Bible. You will enjoy excepts of emails that Jason has refuted with his logical arguments-not as a way to mock others, but to show that the lost really are lost because they don't know what they believe or why they believe it. I've already passed this book on to a friend in my Bible study and have used some of these logical thinking methods when witnessing to others. This is a very, very good book and I would recommend it to any believer. Buy it now!
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5WOWJanuary 22, 2011Anthony ShulerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Jason Lisle is clearly one of the top apologists of our day. In this book he presents a powerful defense of the Christian faith. This is not simply a proof of creation. In fact, this book is about the ultimate and (only) irrefutable proof of Christianity. It is presented from a Christian presuppositional perspective which is somewhat different from the usually evidence based apologetics we usually hear. Everyone should read this book who is interested in apologetics. However, it could be somewhat difficult to follow though if your not familiar with apologetic (which the author even admits in the introduction).
Rodney Meckna5 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2010Rodney MecknaEvery Christian should learn to defend their faith from a logical, practical, knowledgeable and humble position. This is the book to help you get there.
Nate5 Stars Out Of 5March 19, 2010NateVery informative and practical book. Particularly helpful is the back section of the book which contains a plethora of skeptic e-mails sent to Dr. Lisle and his responses. Here he gives you the opportunity to come up with your own response to these critics' questions. An excellent read proving that only Christians have a logical, rational, non-arbitrary worldview, and providing followers of Jesus Christ with the resources necessary to follow the teachings of 1 Peter 3:15!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Origins of Man/Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science