- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
You are twentysomething and in the prime of your life. You are current, capable, cosmopolitan, and completely confused.
Thrust out of the comfortable existence of a college student and into the cold, hard reality of life in the "real world", you face a whole new array of responsibilities. You have to find a job, possibly relocate to a new city, find a place to live, figure out how to pay the bills with the entry-level salary you land, make new friends, and find a church (just to name a few)!
The good news is that you're not alone. Margaret Feinberg-twentysomething herself-wants you to know that there are tens of thousands of others facing these same challenges. "Our twenties really can be some of the best years of our lives, no matter what our landlords, bosses, parents, or anyone else says," encourages Feinberg.
Offering Scriptural insights, encouragement, humor, and practical wisdom, twentysomething confronts this "crisis" and shows you how to survive without losing your patience or your passion for life. twentysomething will inspire you to hold onto your dreams and to embark fearlessly on the journey God has for you.
A self-described "hot mess," Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including The Organic God, The Sacred Echo, Scouting the Divine, Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold nearly one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more.
She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today, one of the 30 Voices who will help lead the church in the next decade by Charisma magazine and one of 40 who will shape Christian publishing by Christian Retailing magazine. Margaret lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent in jammies, laughing and being silly.
"Written from one twentysomething to another, Margarets writing style is conversational and delightful to read. This book is not a self-help one, rather its a support group for twentysomethings. In addition to her own personal experience, the author includes quotes and advice from experts. Stories of other young adults experiences show that we are not the only ones who feel this way or experience these situations.
"Margaret addresses transitioning from the college environment to the working world, being single when all your friends are getting married, finances, pursuing your passion, taking care of yourself, and wrestling with hard, growth times.
"Twentysomething is refreshing, comforting, and equips twentysomethings for this wacky, amazing world." -- Leilani Wells, Christian Book Previews.com
Lauren5 Stars Out Of 5December 21, 2009LaurenAwesome book! I've been struggling for the past year- school, relationships, friends, child vs. adult. God shook up my life, and I was desperately trying to figure out what my next step should be. I hit a rough patch with my parents, hit the road to move in with my boyfriend, and two weeks later (after reading this book and journaling and PRAYING), I was in a much better place. I moved back in with my parents, got my head back on straight, and I have faith that He's still watching over me. This book lead me to some healthy thought and healthy prayer. It personally brought me peace and clarity, which I had been longing for. I took comfort in the advice the book shared with me, and it was also comforting to realize that I'm not alone in my twentysomething struggles :)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues