Twelft Night: Easy Reading Shakespeare in 10 Illustrated Chapters - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: EDCON Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Easy Reading Shakespeare
In this adapted eBook, Shakespeare's original work has been adapted and abridged into 10 short novel-type chapters with exciting original illustrations. This allows for a faster yet comprehensive read with full understanding of the original longer version. This high-interest, concise format helps to improve fluency, vocabulary and comprehension. This is especially ideal for students and English language learners or anyone wishing to experience Shakespeare's mastery in a modern easy to read format.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download