Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 12
Vendor: Make Believe Ideas
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 6.00 X 0.40 (inches)|
Series: Turn and Learn
E-Z Page Turners: OppositesInnovative Kids / 2007 / Hardcover$6.29 Retail:
$6.99Save 10% ($0.70)
An innovative new series that encourages children to interact and engage while they learn about words and concepts.
Turn and Learn are an innovative new series of fun board books to engage and entertain little minds as they learn about first words and concepts. Each page includes bright and lively photography and simple labels to clearly present first words and concepts. There is also a turn and learn wheel and a cut-through hole, encouraging children to turn the wheel to find the correct object to fit in the cut-through hole. This innovative and engaging design will encourage children to learn through interaction. The Turn and Learn books feature Words, Animals, Colors and Shapes.
DianaOklahoma City, OKAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Nice conceptJanuary 1, 2013DianaOklahoma City, OKAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Had never seen a baby book like this (my son is 24 so I'm probably out of touch:) ) The wheel idea is nice and the pictures here are realistic, not drawings. Nice book and sturdy! Cheaper than you-know-whose pricing also.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Board Books
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Early Learning
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool