Trusting God through Tears: A Story to Encourage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2000
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Marilyn Osullivan5 Stars Out Of 5November 28, 2009Marilyn OsullivanExcellent book! I've read many grief books pertaining to the loss of a child, but this book could have been written by me. Someone finally feels exactly as I do. Very comforting.
Noelia Espinola5 Stars Out Of 5August 18, 2007Noelia EspinolaRead lots of books after my son's death, but this was the one book that I have read over and over. It's been 7 years and from time to time I pull it out to read certain portions of it. I also buy it for anyone who has lost a child. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Amy Swavely5 Stars Out Of 5November 19, 2001Amy SwavelyIf you or someone you know has lost a child you MUST read this book! Absolutely the BEST book I've read that has helped me deal with the loss of our 7-year-old daughter. After reading this book, you will know you ARE NOT ALONE as you try to cope with your own devastating loss.Jehu meets you in the midst of your grief and talks to you simply and honestly. He gently guides you through your ever-changing emotions, but yet asks the tough questions that others are afraid to.I pray that God will use this book to bless a multitude of people! Personally we will do what we can to get this book to grieving parents.
Amy Swavely5 Stars Out Of 5November 16, 2001Amy SwavelyPositively the BEST!
Dawn Sisson5 Stars Out Of 5June 30, 2001Dawn SissonAt the time I purchased this book it was almost three months after the death (new-life) of my daughter Tiffany who was buried on her 15th birthday 9/7/00. I had read stacks of Christian books on grief, loss of a child, etc. and no book spoke to me as much as this one! It has now been over nine months and yes I am still dying from pain. But I know with God he will get us through (in tears). I have bought several copies to give to others who have lost a child! The walk Jehu took is so like mine it is amazing. I just hope I can stand in the end as he is.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational