To Walk or Stay: Trusting God through shattered hopes and suffocating fears - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2013
Her marriage slowly deteriorated behind the facade of a happy, Christian home. After six years together, with three young children, Lara discovered the devastating reality of her husband's marital betrayal.Lara gives tender guidance to any woman walking the unexpected paths of betrayal. But even more than that, she testifies of the victorious life in Christ available to everyone, regardless of any shattered hopes or suffocating fears.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
EmilyNorth CarolinaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Amazing truth for ALL womenMarch 14, 2013EmilyNorth CarolinaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is an amazing example of a woman's struggles in marriage and how our amazing God can transform hearts and work miracles even amidst a very broken situation. In this book, Lara gives a picture of the beautiful hope we can have when we walk closely with Jesus. And how He can truly affect everything around us, including our decisions in marriage and even our daily attitude toward our husband, regardless of his actions.
I would recommend this book to any woman looking to grow deeper in her walk with the Lord, and seeking to experience His abundance for her life and in her marriage.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality