- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Celebrate: Discovering Joy in Life's Ordinary Moments - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Trusting God: A Life Without Worry, Woman of Faith Study Guide SeriesWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / Spiral Bound$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:10 (NKJV)
Is it possible to live a life without worry?
Worry and stress have a way a sneaking into our lives when were not looking. Yet God invites us to wave goodbye to this unwelcome duo and learn to depend on Him in everything. As worry and stress disappear in our rear view mirror, we discover new things about God, life, and others that we never imagined.
In this study, well look at men and women who faced challenging situations and impossible odds but discovered the power of relying on God every step of the way. Whether its Noah leading a herd of wild and whimsical creatures on wooden boat (with two termites!), Abraham leaving everything thats familiar to venture into the great unknown, or Ruth embarking on an unforgettable love story, were reminded that the same God who led, guided, and protected them, leads, guides, and protects us, too.
- Twelve weeks of Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Leaders Guide included for leading your small group study
RoseFLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent thought provoking studyFebruary 27, 2012RoseFLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are on the 4th week of the study and it has caused some very good discussions regarding the people of the Bible. I like the use of scripture to back the ideas presented and to tell the stories of the characters. The Bible characters are used to illustrate having complete faith and trust in God. We are using it for a Ladies Bible study and each chapter takes approximately one hour to complete.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum