or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Trusting God - eBook|
By: Jerry Bridges
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW88880EB
Because obeying God makes sense to us. In most cases, His laws appear reasonable and wise, and even when we dont want to obey them, we usually concede that they are good for us. But the circumstances we find ourselves in often defy explanation. Before long, we begin to doubt Gods concern for us or His control over our lives. We ask, Why is God allowing this? or What have I done wrong?
During such a time of adversity, Jerry Bridges began a thorough Bible study on the topic of Gods sovereignty. What he learned changed his life, and in Trusting God he shares the fruit of that study. As you explore the scope of Gods power over nations, nature, and even the details of your life, youll find yourself trusting Him more completelyeven when life hurts.
This new edition replaces both Trusting God (paperback ISBN 9781600063053) and the study guide (paperback ISBN 9781600063060) by combining both resources into one volume!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.