- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Twenty years ago, Mr. Satterwhite received a letter from Nobel Prize winner Milton Friedman, suggesting that Mr. Satterwhite “share his writing with the rest of the world.” At the time, he had to support his family, and he wanted to wait for the right moment. In his business career, Mr. Satterwhite has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, on NBC News, and in Newsweek magazine. Mr. Satterwhite has been in the poor, lower, middle, and upper classes. He is a futurist, having predicted many of the inventions of his generation, as well as what is coming in future generations. He is a humorist who loves to observe people from his favorite stuffed chair at the mall. He is a survivor who has said good-bye to multiple family members and friends. Ultimately, he likes to say that he is just a simple man who found God. This is his story about his incredible journey through loss, fear, and despair to a conclusion that will give the reader an uplifting message of joy, heaven, song, bravery, love and hope. It is now the right moment. Mr. Satterwhite has finally kept his promise to his father.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational