Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 130
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian, BookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
True Spirituality - General Edition Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2013 / DVD$24.99 Retail:
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)
Overcoming Emotions That Destroy Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2011 / DVD$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)
What Is True Spirituality?▼▲
Christians today live in a world that is activity-heavy and relationship-light. The result is spiritual emptiness. We struggle to know what God wants FROM us and FOR us...and we're unsure what a real relationship with God really looks like.
This was never God's idea! HIS idea of faith isn't about rules or religion - it's about relationship. In Romans 12, God gives us a clear picture of what Christians should look like at the root level. If you're ready to move beyond the motions of religion and experience a real relationship with God, your journey begins here.
True Spirituality covers the following messages:
- Introduction to True Spirituality
- God's Dream for Your Life, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Get God's Best for Your Life, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Come to Grips with the Real You, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Experience Authentic Community, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You, Parts 1 and 2
- Leader Coaching (6 sessions)
About Romans 12▼▲
The ministry of Living on the Edge is built on the core value that Romans 12 is the "start here" of true spirituality. Offering a Biblical profile of how to live as an authentic disciple of Jesus, this passage defines a clear target for what it means to live like a Christian - what we call an "r12 Christian."
Charlie5 Stars Out Of 5Romans 12 ChristianJuly 30, 2015CharlieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Great Study! Praise God!!!!!
Linda5 Stars Out Of 5Romans 12July 14, 2015LindaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Deep and thought provoking. Have enjoyed all heis studies that we have done so far.
The background sets, on the other hand, are another story.
Benj5 Stars Out Of 5Very Good!!!July 7, 2015BenjQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Loving the study!!! Looking forward to what else Chip Ingram has to offer for group studies!
mijo5 Stars Out Of 5Romans 12April 20, 2015mijoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A great study for groups! Not too crazy about the floating circles in the background!
AnnieParadise Valley, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5romans 12 with feetNovember 22, 2014AnnieParadise Valley, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5what a great book to do with a group of christian women to challenge each other to walk what a Romans 12 christian looks like. they all enjoyed it immensely.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides